GO. SEE.

GO. SEE.

11.02.2011

有一天,我會發現其實自己沒有什麼真正想要的東西。

Then I realize, maybe I'm about to spend my whole life looking for an answer that doesn't exist.
Pourquoi pas?
They come, and go. nothing really last forever.
So all we can do is trying to be happy, at this moment, with all the strength that we've got.

I know, it's still a long way to go.

Too long perhaps, for me to see the outcome;
and a bit too good to be truth.
what if I get tired of you? what if I'm not what you think I am.
I don't even know you that well, and you certainly don't know me, no one does.
Can't imagine waiting 10 more months, and then another 5 years. After all, I've already been waiting for 5 years, can't spend my whole life waiting.
It's a fairy tale, with two dreamers of which one is too optimistic and another too paranoid.

4 comments:

  1. 看完這篇好多話想跟你說,又不知道該從何說起。討厭不能跟你說腦子裡好多的想法:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 那就什麼都講!!用寫的用寫的!!writing helps thinking! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I guess Simon is the optimistic one

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I guess you just said something that you shouldn't....

    ReplyDelete