GO. SEE.

GO. SEE.

5.09.2011

second choice

I need to stop this never-ending thing.
cuz no matter how hard i try, you always choose her over me, always.
You loved her, maybe still; you loved me, but now no more.
You've known each other much more longer;
you had your best days with her, those young, careless days, days without me.
If tomorrow be the end of the world, who will you want to spend the last day with? i think i know.
if you can save only one life in this crazy world, i know it will be hers.
cuz i'm your second choice.

2 comments:

  1. 我不知道我是誰的second choice耶~~
    就算是的話我可能也不會發現。

    但是我很確定你是我的first choice!!!
    你都不知道你離開之後,
    我心裡有多少次浮現"如果琪琪在的話該有多好"的念頭,
    想逛街、想看展覽、想看電影、想喝下午茶,
    想做很多很多事的時候,
    因為不能找你了,
    所以我只好一直不斷的找其他的second choice。

    (為了避免吳子潔看到這段留言做過多的聯想,
    我要解釋一下吳子潔你也always my first choice!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我要哭了拉!
    最近淚腺很發達

    ReplyDelete